Give the thrill of a lifetime!
A gift certificate from Driving Events is the perfect answer for someone who has everything.
- Our gift certificates are not redeemable for cash, non-transferable, are usually valid for 36 months from the date of issue
- Our gift certificates are redeemable online at drivingevents.com.au or may be used when making a telephone booking
- You can purchase as many of the same denomination as you like, or in any combination of denominations. You choose.
- When purchasing a gift certificate, GST is not charged as the certificate is not classified as a good or a service. However, upon redemption of the gertificate, the recipient must pay the GST inclusive prices for any items purchased.
After completing the purchase of your gift certificate, we will send you an email usually within 24 hours. Attached to the email will be the gift certificate in PDF format. You can forward the PDF to the person to receive the gift, or print in out.
The details of the certificate will be printed on the PDF:
- The $ value of the certificate
- The date of issue
- The name of the Recipient
- The certificate code to be used for redemption
- If someone has bought you a Driving Events gift certificate, shopping at drivingevents.com.au is easy. Simply follow the instructions below.
- To avoid disappointment, please make sure you redeem your gift certificate before the expiry date which is 36 months from the date of issue.
- To redeem a gift certificate online, simply enter the certificate code in the checkout in the box "Enter Your Coupon Code". Our system will automatically retrieve the value of the coupon and apply it to your shopping cart.
- When redeeming a gift certificate, the amount paid for each product is the GST inclusive price.
- Only one gift certificate can be applied to each order. If you have multiple gift certificates and would like to redeem them against one order, please call our office.
- Gift certificates may not be used to purchase other gift certificates.
- If a gift certificate is not used at the time of purchase, it cannot be redeemed retrospectively.
- If you misplace your printed gift certificate, simply ask the person who bought it for you to reprint the voucher.
- When placing orders online, you can apply your gift certificate to the order and pay any short fall by using your credit card.