Driver Training History
- Defensive: Driveskill International, John Bowe Driving, Motor School, Mercedes Benz, Volkswagen.
- Performance: Mercedes Benz, Lamborhini, Lotus, Maserati, Aston Martin, John Bowe Driving.
- Racing: Chief Instructor AGP Celebrity Training, John Bowe Driving, 1 to 1 Race Driver Coaching, CAMS Licence Assessor (QLD)
- 1st Place 1985, 1986, 1987 Tasmanian Kart Championship
- 1st Place 1989 Formula Vee Tasmanian Championship
- 1st Place 1989 Formula Ford Debut Race
- 2nd Place 1990 Formula Ford Driver to Europe Series
- Test of Mansell Madgwick F3000, 1990
- Move to England, Formula Ford Tests & Race with Swift Factory Team 1991
- 3rd Place 1993 Formula Holden Australian Drivers Championship
- 2nd Place 1993 Indonesian Grand Prix
- 1st Place 1993 Formula Holden Australian Grand Prix Support Race
- 1st Place 1994 New Zealand Peter Jackson International Series (1 lap record)
- 1st Place 1994 Formula Holden Australian Drivers Championship (Gold Star) (4 lap records)
- Australian Representative GM Opel Lotus - 1994 Nations Cup (Zandvoort, Holland)
- 3rd Place 1994 Australian Hillclimb Championship
- 1st Place 1995 Formula Holden Australian Drivers Championship (Gold Star) (2 lap records)
- 1st Place 1995 Pan Pacific Championship (2 lap records)
- 1st Place 1996 Formula Holden Australian Drivers Championship (Gold Star) (1 lap record)
- V8 Super Car debut Wayne Gardner Racing Commodore 1997 Primus 1000 Bathurst
- GT Production debut Toyota Supra RZ 1997 GTP 3 Hour Bathurst
- 5th Place 1998 GT Production Car Championship (Lotus Elise Sport 190)
- 13th Place 1998 Australian 1000 Classic (Co - Drive Wayne Gardner)
- 1st in class, 1st in category, 3rd outright 1999 Targa Tasmania (Lotus Elise)
- 1st in class, 3rd in category, 8th outright 2000 Targa Tasmania (Lotus Elise)
- 4th 2000 GT Nations Cup Championship (Lamborghini Diablo SVR)
- 2nd 2001 GT Nations Cup Championship (Lamborghini Diablo SVR/GTR) (5 lap records)
- 1st Place Rnd 8 2001 Formula Holden Australian Drivers Championship (Reynard 95D)
- 1st Place 2002 Sandown 500 (Lamborghini Diablo GTR)
- 4th Place 2002 GT Nations Cup Championship (Lamborghini Diablo GTR)
- 1st Place 2003 GT Nations Cup Championship (Lamborghini Diablo GTR)
- 1st Place 2004 GT Nations Cup Championship (Lamborghini Diablo GTR)
- 2nd Place 2004 GT Performance Championship (Volkswagen Golf R32)
- 12th Place Bathurst 1000 (Team Dynamik V8 Supercar)
- Winner day 1 - 3 2005 Targa Tasmania (Lamborghini Gallardo)
- 2nd Gp2 2005 FIA GT Round 9 China (Lotus Exige 300RR)
- Race winner 2007 Porsche Carrera Cup Championship
- 2nd Place 2008 Australian MINI Challenge Series
- 1st Place 2009 Australian MINI Challenge Series
Outright Lap Records
Lakeside (QLD), Mallala (SA), Oran Park South (NSW)
Since the inception of Nations Cup in 2000, Paul together with Lamborghini has won over 75% of all races contested. Paul holds the record for the most wins in a season at 13 in 2001. He has the outright most podiums at 47 - 1st, 18 - 2nd, 6 - 3rd. He holds qualifying lap records at 6 circuits and race lap records at 7 circuits. His consistency and ability to get the car home have resulted in 5 National Championships.
- V8 Race Experience - Instructor
- BMW Club QLD - Assistant Instructor
- Queensland University of Technology Motorsport - Instructor/Mentor
- Began Karting, age 12
- 2nd Place Gold Coast Kart Club Championship
- 3rd Place QLD Bitumen Karting Championships, Townsville
- 2nd Place Ipswich Kart Club Championship
- Formula Ford test
- Entered QLD Production Sports Championship
- 7th Place, QLD Production Sports/Mazda MX5 Championships
- 5th Place Bathurst Festival of Sports Cars - MX5 Class
- 5th Place Mazda MX5 V8 Support Races, Queensland 300
- Driver for Queensland University of Technology Formula SAE Australasian Championships
- 1st Place, QLD Production Sports/Mazda MX5 Championships
- 3rd Place, Mazda MX5 National Championships
- Driver for Queensland University of Technology Formula SAE Australasian Championships - 4th Place outright
- 1st Place Class E, CUE Australian One Hour Production Sports Championship (1st every round)
- 2nd Place Outright, CUE Australian One Hour Production Sports Championship
- 1st Place, Mazda MX5 National Championships1st Place Class E Phillip Island Production Sports One Hour Finale
- 1st Place Class C Phillip Island Production Sports One Hour Finale
- Driver for Queensland University of Technology Formula SAE Australasian Championships - 4th Place outright
Has raced at Lakeside, Queensland Raceway, Morgan Park, Phillip Island, Bathurst, Wakefield Park, Eastern Creek and Winton
- Mercedes Benz Driver Safety Training Pty Ltd Australia
- First Intervention Group Kensington Victoria
- Stokell Motorsport QLD
- John Bowe Institute of Driving Calder Park
- International Team Brock Driving Life Australia
- Driveskill International Pty Ltd Laverton
- National Formula Ford Series
- State Formula Vee
- State Go Kart
- Current CAMS Competition Licence
Bruce has worked in the driver training industry for over 16 years as well as being an extremely accomplished race driver.
- F1 celebrity instructor – 4 times
- Stokell Motorsport
- Volvo Alfa Romeo
- Sherrin MotorSport
- Holden Performance Driving Centre,
- Toyota - Rick Bates,
- Ford - John Bowe
- Bridgestone tyres John Fraser,
- Mt Cotton driver training services and a bunch of others.
- Has successfully raced and hill climbed at most circuits in Australia in a variety of cars broad ranging from sedans to Formula 4000 Overseas experience at Shah Alam
- Malaysia) various European circuits and Pukekohe in New Zealand.
- Civil car, motorbike, truck and speed boat licence. Previous CAMS National Competition and AASA Competition Licences.
- Jon is a leading instructor with Porsche Cars Australia, Porsche Centre South Sydney and Mercedes Benz.
- Holder of a current CAMS International licence.
In 2010 Jonathon will be driving a car prepared by the experienced Dick Johnson Racing Team alongside its existing Jim Beam entries. Jonathon was crowned champion of the Fujitsu V8 Supercar Series in 2009. After beginning his career in Porsche Cup racing, Webb moved into the Carrera Cup when it kicked off in 2003 and remained in the all Porsche series through to the end of 2006. But while he was still racing Porsches, Webb made his V8 Supercar debut alongside Marcus Marshall at Sandown and Bathurst and made the move into the Fujitsu Series in 2007 in an ex Marcos Ambrose Falcon. Currently driving for Stone Brothers Racing in the 2008 Fujitsu V8 development Series.
- Mercedes Benz Active Safety Experience - Instructor
- Porsche Sport Fashure - Instructor
- Audi - Instructor
- 2002: Formula Ford (WA State Series) – State Champion
- 2003: Formula Ford (WA State Series) – State Champion
- 2004: Formula Ford (Australian Championship) – Avon Rookie of the Year
- 2005: Formula Ford (Australian Championship) – 4th outright.
- 2006: Carrera Cup – Debut season finished 8th outright (didn’t compete in Rd 7)
- 2007: Carrera Cup – Finished 5th in the championship overall
- 2008: Currently joint leader of the 2008 Carrera Cup Championship
- Current full time stunt driver with Movie World
- 2007 Melbourne Grand Prix Celebrity Race – Albert Park & Sandown.
- Ford Performance Vehicles – Queensland Raceway.
- Holden Performance Driving Centre – Norwell & Lang Lang Proving Grounds.
- John Bowe Institute of Driving – Queensland Raceway.
- John Frazer Fleet Training – Mount Cotton
- Lexus Australia – Queensland Raceway.
- Mercedes Benz Drive Safe Australia – Mount Cotton.
- Stokell Motorsport – Queensland Raceway, Morgan Park & Lakeside.
- Rick Bates Advanced Driver Training – Brisbane, Melbourne & Tamworth.
- Sherrin Motorsport – Albert Park, Sandown, Queensland Raceway & Morgan Park. Skoda Auto Australia – Sutton Road.
- Toyota – Anglesey, Cairns, Gold Coast, Mt Cotton, Sirromet Wines & Tamworth. Volkswagen Group Australia – Norwell & Phillip Island.
- Go Kart's at local events during early teens.
- 2004 & 2005 Formula Ford research & development driver for Ford Australia & Spectrum race cars.
- Mt Cotton Hill climb state championships – Multiple 1st & 2nd placing's & class wins.
- QLD Gemini CAMS series – Multiple 1st – 4th placing's & pole positions.
- Queensland Raceway 500km Endurance Series – 1st in class.
- AASA Top Gear series – Multiple 1st places, pole positions & class wins.
- Archerfield Drift series – 2 x 3rd placing's & 2 x 1st in qualifying.
- Parklands Stadium Drift series – 1st place & 1st in qualifying.
- Queensland Raceway Drifting – Multiple private track day experience.
Nathan has worked with Fastrack Racing doing race driving tuition for 16 years and also worked extensively throughout Australia for Holden with their car launches and driver training and other manafacturers such as Mercedes Benz, AMG, Lamborghini, Porsche, Maserati. Now also has his own Driver training business teaching people how to drive race cars.
Nathan has driven for leading Level One V8 teams such as the Holden Racing Team, the Holden Young Lions, Kmart Racing, Garry Rogers Motorsport, Supercheap Auto Racing, the Holden Racing Team again and has now signed with the Jack Daniels Racing Team
While driving for those teams, he has finished in the Top 10 in Australia's Great Race, the Bathurst 1000, five times (2000, 2002, 2004, 2005 and 2006. Then 11th in 2007)
In addition to his incredible Bathurst success, Pretty has also laid claim to numerous state karting titles, an AUSCAR Rookie of the Year title, an Australian Jet Sprint Boat Championship, and four round wins in the Australian Nations Cup Championship. He has also raced in the Australian Safari numerous times for the Factory Holden Rally team. Raced in the Bathurst 12hr in 2007 and 2008 for the Factory Holden team.
Without a doubt, the highlight of Pretty's career came in 2002 when, along with his team-mates, Steven Richards, Garth Tander and Cameron McConville, he drove Holden Motorsport's now infamous yellow 7 litre Monaro to victory in the inaugural Bathurst 24 Hour race. Pretty and his team-mates returned to Mt Panorama the following year to finish second to Peter Brock, Greg Murphy, Todd Kelly and Jason Bright in a spectacular Holden Monaro 1, 2.
Nathan is the current Australian and World champion in the 400 class of Jetsprint boat racing.
- CAMS International Licence
- 2001/ Mercedes-Benz Drive experience
- 2005 Senior Instructor Team Brock Driving Life
- Lamborghini Driving Academy
- Porsche Experience
- Ordynski Motorsport Ralliart Aust Lexus Proton
- John Bowe Institute of Driving
- 2000 Chief Instructor CAMS MB Chief Instructor
- 1999 Chief Instructor Mercedes-Benz
- 1998 Senior Instructor Mercedes-Benz
- 1996 ARDS Super Licence Instructor UK
- 1995 Palmer Promosport Senior Instructor Mercedes-Benz
- 2005 Atlantic Test, Team Australia, USA
- 2005 A1GP Test, Team Australia, France
- 2005 Australian F4000 Champion, Team Ralt Australia
- 2005 Australian GT Championship Runner Up Team Lamborghini Australia
- 2004 Team Lamborghini Driver
- 2004 Formula 3 Test Driver, Tyre Evaluation & Testing
- 2003 Team Lamborghini Bathurst 24 Hour Driver
- 2003 3rd Outright Lexmark Indy 300, Team Lamborghini Driver.
- 2003 Team Driver Renault/Aircon Racing in the Australian F3 Championship
- 2001 F3000 test with Minardi Junior at Albacete
- 2001 Motorsport, Young Achiever of the Year N.S.W.
- 2001 7th at the 48th Macau Grand Prix, Formula 3
- 2001 Australian Formula 3 Champion.
- 2000 Runner-up Australian Formula 3
- 1997 3rd British Formula Ford Winter Series.
- 1996 Winner Jim Russell, World Drivers Scholarship
- 1995 Started race career, Formula
- Professional Performance Driving Instructor for Ferrari, Maserati, Aston Martin and Lexus.
- Regular instructor for other Prestige Performance Drive Days
- Driving instructor and corporate host for Pirelli PZero 2008 tyre launch, Australia-wide
- Professional racing driver coach 12yrs experience in Australian Motorsport working as a Driver, Engineer and Crew
- Skilled in Motorsport Data Analysis Software including Motec, Aim, PI, Stack, Race-Technology, Performance Box.
- Hands-on mechanical background with both street and racing cars
- Public speaking engagements for the QLD Cancer Fund's "Cancer Connect" program throughout QLD public schools
- 1st Place, Race 5, Festival of Sports Cars at Oran Park
- 1st Place and Fastest Outright Lap, Round 3, Sydney Karting Series
- 1st Place, Class C, Dutton Rally of NSW
- 1st Place, Outright, Dutton Rally of VIC
- 1st Place, Class A, Dutton Rally of VIC
- 2nd Place, Outright Team, Dutton Rally of VIC
- 3rd Place, Outright Class C, Dutton Rally of QLD
- 3rd Place, Race 3, Round 4 of Australian Performance Car Championship
- Lap record for Oran Park GP Circuit, Production Sports Cars, Class 2F
- Lap record for 1024m circuit, Sydney Karting Series
- Winner, Lotus Chance of a Lifetime (QLD) 2 Lap records for QLD Raceway Sprint Circuit, Lotus Trophy Class
- Runner-up, Lotus Chance of a Lifetime (AUS) 2nd fastest lap of Oran Park South Circuit
- Outright Winner, Round 2 of QLD MX5 series
- Fastest lap at two QLD circuits for Kilpatrick Motorsport (2005)
- Lap record for Morgan Park Raceway, Production Sports Cars, Class 2F
- Numerous class wins and fastest laps, QLD MX5 series, Class 2F