Tarmac Short Course Challenge (TSCC)
Join us at Lakeside for a day of gymkhana fun. Using the short course (go kart track/driver training area) we offer a variety of challenging short courses to explore your vehicles limits and work on improving your skills. The aim… to complete the courses in the shortest time possible.
- Instruction will be available as required.
- You can add up to three drivers for the challenge. Note: cost is per driver.
From the standing start to the flying finish these days promise action and fun in bucket loads! They provide a great opportunity to develop vision skills, vehicle balance and car control as applied in any future advanced driving.
- Cars can be shared but days will be capped at a max of 20 drivers to ensure plenty of runs and short wait times.
- Courses may be run on a combination of dry and wet surfaces dependant on weather conditions.
Click to enlarge map
Vehicle / Driver Requirements
- All vehicles welcome however standard Lakeside noise limits apply. (Questionable vehicles may be subjected to stationary noise testing).
- No other special equipment required other than enclosed footwear.
- All drivers must be licenced and provide licence during sign on. Provisional licence holders accepted.
Course Venue and Times
- TSCC events are conducted Lakeside Motorsport Park located at the end of Lakeside Rd, Kurwongbah. Upon arrival please proceed through the main gates (gates near shed) and then turn right just before you reach the actual circuit entrance (signposted driver training). Follow this road around the back of the circuit to the Driver Training Centre where you will be greeted and directed where to park.
- Sign on and briefing 8.45am
Start time 9.30am – Finish 4.00pm
- Tea and coffee provided. BYO food and drinks. A BBQ will be made available should you wish to bring something and cook up a storm!