Radical Race Experience - 5 Lap Blast
Feel your heart pound as you are strapped into our Radical SR3 race car. Flick the starter, pull back on the right steering wheel paddle and blast off for an absolutely unforgettable driving experience in one of the fastest production sports racers in the world.
With a professional driver coach alongside guiding you, cornering forces will approach 2.5G and up to 2Gs under brakes. The intercom link between you and your coach will ensure you come quickly up to speed and you will soon be grinning with glee at the pure driving pleasure and speed of these Le Mans style racers.
Following arrival and registration you will be being kitted up in the appropriate safety equipment including a helmet and race suit then introduced to your personal driving coach (it could even be a current V8 Supercar driver!). A quick overview of the safety features and operation of the car and then you will be strapped tight into the low cockpit. Once moving the clutch becomes redundant as you flick through the 6 speed gearbox. Braking will happen within a blink of the eye and cornering speeds will defy logic. Capable of over 230km/h and 2.5gs in cornering force this is an experience like no other available around Norwell, QLD Raceway the championship Morgan Park race circuit or Hot Laps around historic Lakeside. You drive or we drive or both! This is one driving experience you will never forget!
- You must hold a current drivers licence and be competent in using a manual transmission.
- L Plates are not acceptable.
- It is essential that you bring you licence with you on the day as it must be sighted
- Max weight and height restrictions of 193 cm and 130 kg.
- You must be drug and alcohol free, otherwise we reserve the right to refuse participation.
- This experience is not suitable for pregnant women or those people suffering from a heart condition
- Casual and comfortable clothing is recommended For safety reasons fully enclosed shoes must also be worn.
- Bring sunscreen, a hat and sunglasses on hot sunny days
- Definitely bring your camera
- Professional experienced race driver coach.
- Driving suit and helmet.
- Catering - tea, coffee and refreshments In car communications with your driver / instructor
- Spectators catered for at $10 per person for tea, coffee and refreshments
- In car video footage is available to purchase on the day at an additional cost.
Racing is an all-weather sport.
In the dry, slick racing tyres will be fitted but if conditions change full wet weather racing tyres will ensure outstanding performance in all conditions.
Session times run between 9.00 AM to 4.30 PM QLD Raceway, Morgan Park and Lakeside. 8.00am - 12.00pm Norwell. Please book your preferred session time (AM or PM) where available. You will receive confirmation via email.